Detoxes, Supports a Healthy Liver and Helps Fat Metabolism
MSRP $44 / $10.99 a bottle = 12 bottles
A synergistic blend of herbs to support a healthy liver
- Assists with fat metabolism and improves digestion
- Detoxes chemicals that have converted to ‘bad estrogens’
The new Lipo-Max has been reformulated to assist in better detoxification, promote bile, and protect the liver by scavenging free radicals from the
body. It is also a terrific product to help improve complexion and skin problems.
As the largest internal organ, the adult liver weighs in at approximately 3 – 3 ½ pounds and performs over 500
functions. Vital for digestion and removing toxins, the liver helps in the production of bile so we can break down and absorb dietary fats.
The liver plays a role in synthesizing proteins and regulating the levels of many chemicals found in the blood. The liver is
also part of the body’s defense mechanism, producing some antibodies as well as the proteins that make up the complement
system of the immune system. Other chemicals produced by the liver include fibrinogen and prothrombin for clotting
and wound healing as well as cholesterol to form the membranes of cells.
As the ultimate recycling plant, the liver helps to filter and chemically alter poisons like environmental toxins, prescription
drugs and alcohol from the bloodstream, then excrete them in bile. This amazing organ also helps to metabolize
hormones, reducing their potentially damaging effects on the body.
Although the liver is capable of regenerating lost tissue damaged by neglect, short-term injury or disease, repeated
assault over an extended period of time can cause irreparable damage. The liver can be supported by:
- Eating more organic foods
- Avoiding dietary toxins including herbicides, pesticides and chemical fertilizers
- Limiting alcohol consumption
- Reducing/stopping smoking
- Eating more unprocessed fruits, vegetables, lean protein/whole grains, and drinking plenty of pure, filtered water.
- Taking a supplement that will assist in the increase of bile and help detox the body
Supplement Facts / 100 Capsules / Ingredients include:
- Goldenseal Root: Goldenseal contains the chemical berberine, which might have effects against bacteria and fungi. Berberine also has properties that can lower blood pressure and improve irregular heartbeats. In addition, early research suggests that berberine can lower blood sugar and “bad” low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol.
- Burdock root (Actium lappa): traditionally used in Japanese herbal medicines, burdock root helps to protect the liver from damage caused by chronic alcohol consumption. This perennial herb may work through boosting antioxidant activity by restoring glutathione content in the liver. Burdock also halts production of unhealthy cells.
- Red Clover: A wild plant containing isoflavones, plant based chemicals that have shown potential in the treatment of a number of conditions such as hot flashes, cardiovascular health, and osteoporosis.
- Yellow Dock: Offers tonic properties that are beneficial to the digestive tract, liver and skin and in treating skin conditions associated with poor digestion, poor liver function or "toxicity".
- Milk thistle (80% silymarin): Milk thistle has been used as a liver tonic for over 2000 years, and is known to prevent or reverse toxicity of some drug metabolites and naturally-occurring toxins. This antioxidant also promotes a healthy cell environment.
- Beet Powder: Provides a wide range of nutrients, especially the phytochemicals betaine. Betaine helps the liver process fat. This prevents the accumulation of fatty tissues in the liver, and it also prevents excessive triglycerides and LDL cholesterol in the blood.
- Bentonite Clay: Bentonite Clay may be ideal for detoxification. It has many healing abilities due to its alkaline pH and high negative ionic charge, and it works on the entire organism by absorbing toxins before they enter the bloodstream, reducing the body’s levels of toxins.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule with 8oz. of water three (3) times daily. Do not exceed three (3) capsules daily.