Availability: On Order and ships separately as soon as re-stocked
MSRP $37.95 / 1 in cart = 6 bottles / $17.99 bottle
COMPLETE Mineral Formula!
No need to use different minerals now with your Dieters. Super Min-Plex now includes everything your patient needs all in ONE formula including vitamin D, calcium, iodine, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, molybdenum, potassium, bromelain, L-Glutamic acid, trace minerals and boron.
The #1 Mineral Complex to use with HCG Dieters!
Super Min-Plex is designed to supply the body with a full spectrum of necessary minerals and balance electrolytes and blood sugar during the diet and during other times of low calorie dieting.
For healthy people, supplements may help prevent vitamin and mineral deficiencies when the diet cannot provide all necessary nutrients. They can also supply amounts of nutrients larger than the diet can provide. Larger amounts of some nutrients may help to protect against future disease.
People may consume diets that are deficient in one or more nutrients for a variety of reasons. The typical diet often supplies less than adequate amounts of several essential vitamins and minerals. Historically surveys in the U.S. have found large numbers of people consume too little of the body’s essential minerals.
A multi-mineral is more important to most people than a multivitamin. It is hard to get 100% RDA of calcium in the diet unless plenty of dairy products are consumed, but it is almost impossible to get 100% RDA of magnesium in the diet and this is the mineral in which the most people are deficient and one of the most important nutrients needed for overall health.
100 Tablets / Ingredients of 2 tablets include:
- Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol): 400 IU The most active form of vitamin D, cholecalciferol is a fat-soluble vitamin that improves calcium absorption and promotes strong bones. Vitamin D also helps to maintain normal blood levels of calcium and phosphorus. Deficiency in vitamin D can cause the bone weakening associated with rickets.
- Calcium: 1000 mg Required for proper functioning of the heart, muscles and nerves along with healthy teeth and strong bones. In fact, 70% of bone is made up of hydroxyapatite, a calcium phosphate mineral.
- Iodine (from kelp): 150 mg Iodine is needed for the normal metabolism of cells and supports healthy thyroid function.
- Magnesium: 500 mg Magnesium is required for more than 300 biochemical reactions, energy metabolism and protein synthesis. Approximately 50% of the body’s magnesium is found in bone.
- Zinc: 22.5 mg An essential mineral found in almost every cell, zinc stimulates approximately 300 different enzymes to promote biochemical reactions in the body, and is critical to cell replication and growth. Zinc is necessary for DNA synthesis, and is required for wound healing. Deficiencies are marked with a decrease in smell and taste, which affects appetite.
- Selenium (as amino acid chelate): 100 mcg A trace mineral incorporated into proteins to make selenoproteins. Helps prevent cellular damage from free radicals/supports thyroid health. Optimum thyroid function is crucial to bone health.
- Copper (as amino acid chelate): 3 mg An essential trace mineral necessary to support bone and joint health. Gluconate is the copper salt of D-gluconic acid.
- Manganese (as citrate): 2 mg A mineral found in several foods including nuts, legumes, seeds, tea, whole grains, and leafy green vegetables. It is an essential nutrient, because the body requires it to function properly.
- Chromium (as amino acid chelate): 200 mcg An essential mineral that plays a role in the metabolism of glucose, chromium is necessary for the metabolism and storage of cholesterol, fats and proteins. Since this mineral assists in the production of insulin, it helps to stabilize blood sugar levels. Niacin-bound chromium, also known as chromium polynicotinate, provides a safe and absorbable biologically-active form of chromium.
- Molybdenum (as amino acid chelate): 100 mcg An element that is present in very small amounts in the body. It is involved in many important biological processes, possibly including development of the nervous system, waste processing in the kidneys, and energy production in cells.
- Potassium: 95 mg A mineral that helps the kidneys function normally. It is also an electrolyte, a substance that conducts electricity in the body, along with sodium, chloride, calcium, and magnesium. Potassium is crucial to heart function and plays a key role in skeletal and smooth muscle contraction, making it important for normal digestive and muscular function, too.
- Boron (as amino acid chelate): 3 mg Boron needed to build strong bones.
- Bromelain (80GDU): A mixture of enzymes found in pineapples (Ananas comosus) that help digest protein (proteolytic). This enzyme is primarily extracted from the pineapple's stem, but it is found throughout the plant.
- L-Glutamic Acid: 100 mg May help nerve cells send and receive information from
other cells. It is also being studied for its ability to decrease or prevent
nerve damage caused by anticancer drugs.
- Bentonite Clay: 10 mg Provides all 72 naturally-occurring trace minerals
As a dietary supplement, take 4 a day ( either 2 tablets 2 times a day / or 1 tablet 4 times a day)