MSRP $42 each / Reg $19.97 a bottle
ON SALE TODAY $14.99 bottle
MORE COMPREHENSIVE DIGESTIVE FORMULA
Now with 18 different enzymes
Supreme Digesti-Plex is formulated with a 18 different
enzymes to help ensure proper digestion with each meal regardless of the
Each capsule provides one or more forms of the following
Alpha Galactosidase: Helps digest beans, legumes and vegetables.
Amylase: Helps digest carbohydrates.
Beta Glucanase: Helps digest fiber and grains.
Bromelain : Helps digest proteins and acts as a natural
Cellulase: Helps digest plant wall and fiber.
Glucoamylase: Helps digest carbohydrates.
Hemicellulase: Helps digest carbohydrates in plant foods.
Invertase: Helps digest sucrose.
Lactase: Helps digest milk sugar in dairy products.
Lipase: Helps digest fats.
Malt Diastase: Helps digest carbohydrates from grains.
Papain: Helps digest proteins and acts as a natural anti-inflammatory.
Pectinase: Helps digest fruit and vegetables.
Phytase: Helps digest phytic acid in nuts and grains.
Protease: Helps digest protein.
Xylanase: Helps digest plant wall fiber.
90 Capsules / Ingredients include:
- Protease 1
- Protease 2
- Acid Stable Protease: a digestive enzyme
- Amylase: an enzyme that breaks starch down into sugar
- Lipase: a protein (enzyme) released by the pancreas into the small intestine. It helps the body absorb fat by breaking the fat down into fatty acids.
- Cellulase: an enzyme that helps breaks down cellulose into beta-glucose
- Glucoamylase: an enzyme that breaks down starch molecules in the body into glucose
- Invertase: an enzyme that splits sucrose into its component parts, glucose and fructose
- Catalase: an enzyme that catalyzes the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide to water and oxygen
- AGS a-Galactosidase: a digestive enzyme that breaks down complex fibers
- Beta-Glucanase: digests fiber and helps remedy digestive problems such as malabsorption
- Pactinase: digestive enzyme that breaks down pectin
- Xylanase: an enzyme that breaks down hemicellulose fiber
- Phytase: an enzyme that breaks down phytic acid
- Hemicellulase: an enzyme that breaks down hemicellulose, a type of cellulase and component of the cell wall in plants
- Lactase: enzymes found in the small intestine, liver, and kidney of mammals that catalyze the breakdown of lactose (milk sugar) into the simple sugars
- Bromelain: an enzyme that helps with the digestion of protein
- Papain: contains enzymes that help break down proteins
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, Stearic Acid, and Microcrystalline Cellulose
One (1) capsule at the beginning of each meal.
Each Capsule is formulated to help breakdown:
- 30 Grams of Carbohydrates
- 15 Grams of Protein
- 15 Grams of Fat