MSRP $24.95 ea / box of 12 only $9.95 a brush
Dry Lymphatic Body Brush Features:
- Round Bristle area for larger coverage
- One piece wooden designed handle
- Notched hole and cord - hangs anywhere
Benefits of dry body brushing
- Cleanses the lymphatic system
- Removes dead skin layers
- Increase circulation and reduces cellulite
- Tightens skin to prevent premature aging
- Helps tone the muscles
- Helps skin look younger
- Aids in digestion and reduces fat
- Easy, inexpensive and invigorating!
Dry body brushing is one of the oldest,
yet most effective practices designed to help clear dead skin and
increase circulation. The technique is designed to restore the skin to
its optimal condition and leave skin looking healthy and fresh during
and after the HCG Diet. The added benefit is that skin that works well
also looks good. As your clients are losing weight, they should support good
circulation and stimulation to reduce saggy problem areas. People who
practice these body brushing and exfoliating techniques are elated with
the renewed glow, suppleness, vitality and softness of their skin.
Other benefits of dry body brushing
are the stimulation of the nervous system, blood flow, metabolism and
hormones. This helps create better muscle tone and better distribution
of fat deposits and is one of the many reasons it is such a good
treatment to reduce cellulite and lose weight.
Dry body brush with a light, gentle stroke on a bare body before a shower.
The body brushing and exfoliation technique is easy and should be practiced at least once a day as follows:
- Begin with the bottom of the feet and brush vigorously in circular motions.
- Continue brushing up your legs.
- Raise an arm at a time and brush from the wrist toward the shoulder. Repeat on the other side.
- Brush your entire back and abdomen area, shoulders and neck.
- Use circular strokes on the abdomen: going up the right side, across and down around the left, repeat.
- Lightly brush the breasts towards the heart.
- Brush upwards on the back and down from the neck towards the heart.
After brushing, take a shower using
our Concentrated Citrus Body Wash and exfoliating gloves to gently, yet
thoroughly remove all the loosened, dead skin. When done, rinse
thoroughly and gently pat dry. For problem cellulite areas, gently
massage in the custom-made Cellulite Lotion and on the remainder of the
body, apply our all over Oil Free Body Lotion to moisturize and
protect. Leaves skin feeling exhilarated and with a healthy glow.
Dry Body Brushes 12 in a box